London, Greater London, England
Are you an experienced Optical Nurse or a Nurse looking to join a leading Harley Street Practice?
Salary: £28,000+ (Benefits including travel card)
Location: London - W1G
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 42 hours a week
(Shifts are typically 7:30-16:00, 8:30-17:00, 9:00-15:30, 10:00-19:00)
This role will include looking after patients pre and post operatively. You will need to be confident and outgoing and able to reassure clients prior to and post surgery. The role involves some ophthalmic diagnostic testing, as well as assisting the surgeon in the theatre.
Daily Duties Would Include:
- Pre and post operative ophthalmic testing
- Administering and dispensing eye drops
- Educating on how to use eye drops
- Assisting the surgeon in surgery
- Ordering medical supplies and stock takes
- Correspondence with patients
- Following Care Quality Commission Standards
This Job Requires:
- The ability to manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- The ability to set personal goals above prescribed goals
- The ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
- An openness to change, growth, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and staff alike
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Administrative experience, with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A self- starter, capable of working within a team with minimal supervision
- 28 days holiday!
- Private dental care
- Private health insurance
- Full training provided
If this sounds like your next nursing role, please apply online or give us a call- [... Click Apply...]please quote J1775
- £ 28000.00 - 30000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse