Derby, Derbyshire, England
Nurse Practitioner locum shifts available in Derby
Are you an experienced Nurse Practitioner who lives locally to Derby? Are you interested in boosting your income whilst retaining your flexibility? If so, Chase Medical have the opportunity for you!
This is the chance for you to earn fantastic rates of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) whilst working flexible locum shifts. Not only does this provide you with the chance to give your earnings a boost, it also allows you to increase your CPD by gaining experience of working in a variety of settings!
What Chase Medical can offer you:
* Excellent pay rates: £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay).
* Full access to shift lists, with shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance.
* No minimum amount of hours to be worked giving you the flexibility to work regularly or on an ad-hoc basis to supplement your other roles.
* Opportunities to increase your CPD with experience of working in different settings.
* A simple, quick and easy one-time registration process.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in?
Contact Jessica on [... Click Apply...]or email your most recent CV to [... Click Apply...] in order to snap up this brilliant opportunity in time for the festive season.
Here is a little [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] more about us, and what we do:
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care Agency. Therefore, here at Chase Medical we pride ourselves in providing high volumes of work in centres across the UK for Primary Care nurses. We offer opportunities on both a locum and a permanent basis; and most of our shifts offer flexible days to suit any availability.
Why not join today?
We are also interested in hearing from nurses in the following areas:
* Burton upon Trent
We also run a referral scheme where if you successfully refer a friend or colleague who is interested in locum work or is looking for a new role in Primary Care, then you have the chance to receive a £50 reward!
Please visit our website for more information: [... Click Apply...].
- £ 35 - 60 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner