Derby, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Derby, Derbyshire , up to £15.50 per hour, Days or Nights, 36.00 hours per hour
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36.00 Hours per week
- Up to £15.50 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Derby, Derbyshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Paid Breaks
• Staff Pension
• Free Parking
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or Nights 36.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR11863
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse