Specialist Breast Care Nurse
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Search Medical is currently working with a brand new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a part time Breast Care Specialist Nurse.
The Specialist Nurse will be working closely with the Medical Consultants, GPs and the Resident Pharmacist.
* Carry out clinical duties including assessment, screening and treatment services
* Participate as a senior member of the clinical team
* Carrying out telephone triage
* Assisting the doctors
* Providing general and specific health screenings
* Participate in staff training
* Registered first level nurse
* Membership of NMC or HCPC
* Clinical supervision experience and training
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you - send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte Taylor on Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 28000.00 - 38000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 22 May 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse