Staff Nurse- Excellent Benefits!
Dereham, Norfolk, England
Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for Dementia Care?
I am currently looking for nurses to join a nursing home in Dereham. Part time and full time shifts available!
The home is run by a highly reputable group who have structured nurse career ladders in place with good development programmed into specialist clinical areas or management with many homes offer excellent staff benefits including:
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Dementia training programme (accredited by City in Guilds)
- Constant opportunities for learning and development
- Paid breaks
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional nursing fees paid (including nmc and dbs)
- Retail discounts at over 8000 locations
- Excellent referral schemes- £500 for nurses, £250 for care/support workers
Working closely with each resident, you'll assess their needs, delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. Providing the very best levels of clinical care, you'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
The skills you'll need
- NMC registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with an active pin
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care
- Experience in dementia or palliative care
- Commitment to learning and development
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date CV.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 14 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd