Staff Nurse – Spinal Unit RGN Westminster Up to £37,250 p/a + Benefits
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
A leading and highly reputable independent hospital facility in Westminster is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to join their busy Spine Unit.
Applicants will be RGN qualified with up to date NMC registration.
Experience within an Orthopaedic, Spinal or Outpatients Department setting is essential and you will thrive in a busy working environment.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
• Providing advice and support, preadmission assessment and discharge information and follow ups for the Spinal Unit
• Participating in a Nurse led telephone and outpatients follow up service
• Assessing all spinal in-patients, liaising with consultants and the medical team to discuss care plans and follow ups
• Undertaking ward rounds and proactively contributing to care plans and discharge arrangements
• Working to identify any areas where improvements can be made
Working hours for this role are 37.5 per week and the salary on offer is up to £37,250 per annum.
The successful applicant will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave + bank holidays, private healthcare cover, an excellent pension scheme or the opportunity to continue within the NHS pension scheme along with support for ongoing training and development.
Short term accommodation is also available if required, for candidates looking to relocate for this role.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 37250 - 37250 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse, Ward nurse