Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, England
Smithson Gray are working with a reputable care provider for those with mental health conditions. The company provide residential care throughout the UK and focus on recovery and rehabilitation to young adults.
To deliver Care to our mental health service users in their mental health unit. To assist in the provision of nursing care and support to clients in consultation with line management and as identified in the Service Contract/Specification, policies and procedures of the company and the NMC Code of Professional Conduct. To ensure that the services provided within the Home is to a high quality and strive to meet the needs and aspirations of service users within a participative environment which enables residents to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
You must be RMN qualified and have a valid NMC registration and have a strong passion for mental health care. My client is looking for a minimum of 6 months’ post qualification experience and have experience with recovery and rehabilitation.
· RMN Qualified and NMC registered
· Good knowledge of the Mental Health Act
· Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
· Excellent decision making skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility with a “can do” attitude.
- £ 23,000 - 28,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse