Senior Compliance Lead RN Lowestoft £35K - £40K p/a – Negotiable
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
An independently owned and managed care home near Lowestoft is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to join their team in the post of Senior Compliance Lead.
The purpose of the role is to provide guidance and support to the management team in relation to all aspects of regulatory compliance and quality assurance. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager looking to progress their career, or for a Registered Home Manager looking to take a step back.
The position is to work 40 hours per week on days and the salary offered is in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, although this may be negotiable for the right person.
Applicants for this Senior Compliance Lead should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• From a strong background in managerial positions in elderly and dementia care
• Possess current working knowledge of CQC requirements and their implementation along with demonstrable experience of working alongside CQC guidelines
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse