Claygate, Esher, Surrey, England
Clinical Unit Manager
£16.50 per hour
About the role
* You will play a key role within the home, responsible for the care and safety of all residents and the smooth running of the Home ensuring that all care interventions meet Bupa and local policies and procedures
* Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
* By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
* You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
* You will be responsible for medical costs, annual leave management, and sickness management.
What you will need
* First Level registration Registered Nurse (RGN.RMN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience
* Evidence of management experience desirable
* Work within the NMC Code of Conduct
* Remain updated and ensure that clinical practice is evidence based.
* Have a personal development plan and professional portfolio.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised.
* Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
* 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
* A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* Free uniform
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- £ 16.15 - 16.15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd