Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Mirfield, West Yorkshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Outskirts of Dewsbury
Salary: £25,500 - £34,000 per annum (£15.00 per hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work in a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Dewsbury. This warm and friendly home prides itself in the welcoming and homely environment that it offers their residents and their families. This service provides high quality care to the elderly, as well as residents with dementia and a range of mental health conditions. The home manager is passionate about the care that they provide the residents and they are for a passionate nurse to join their friendly team of staff.
The manager is very flexible and can accommodate both full and part time hours and both nights and day shifts are available. We welcome applications from both newly-qualified or experienced nurses as a full preceptorship programme is available.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Amy Daruvalla on [... Click Apply...].
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
- £ 25500 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse