Clinical Lead Nurse
Belper, Derbyshire, England
Role: Clinical Lead Nurse
I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse for a nursing home in Belper. The post is full time (37.5 hours per week) at a rate of £16.00p/h (£31,000 approx. per annum)
My client provides Nursing and Residential Care to 70 residents. Most residents are over 65, with a mixture of physical and mental health needs. The clinical lead is based on the nursing floor which houses up to 30 residents, all in single en-suite bedrooms. My client has a fantastic reputation within the local community and has had excellent CQC, CCG and Council Inspection results. It has been open for 7 years (with the same Home Manager throughout this time) and benefits from modern facilities and equipment.
The successful candidate will be an experienced nurse who has excellent clinical skills. Ideally they should have experience of working in a similar environment and leading a team.
Duties will include:
• Leading a team of nurses - conducting supervisions, appraisals, competency assessments and identifying training needs
• Overall responsibility for Care Plans of all Nursing residents. (All nurses are allocated care plans, however the clinical lead will have their own for completion and will audit the other nurses' care plans to ensure they are up to date and to the expected right standard)
• Liaising with residents, their families and other healthcare professionals
• Undertaking Care reviews with social services, CCG, etc and converting residents to CHC as required
• Ensuring the delivery of person centred, individualised care
• Administering medication and other nursing duties (ie. PEG feeds, dressings, etc)
• Completing Clinical Lead checklists and auditing paperwork
• Undertaking assessments for new residents (eg. in hospitals and the community)
• Working closely with the Home Manager and Senior Management team
Time at work will include working on the floor' as the nurse in charge and supernumary days to complete paperwork and other required tasks.
For more information on this vacancy contact Gemma Wright on [... Click Apply...]or send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 31000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse