Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
A Staff Nurse is required by a Nottingham based Nursing home with a CQC rating of 'Good'. The staff Nurse must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD, with experience working with patients living with dementia.
This is a full-time post but we are equally interested in hearing from candidates seeking a part-time or flexible hours opportunity.
My client is a private 40 bedded nursing home in Nottingham with a fantastic community feel, where the residents are provided with an excellent level of care.
Staff Nurse Job Description:
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an
assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives.
* To assist with re-assessment of the residents' needs, and re-evaluation of care - adapting and
prioritising the planned care appropriately.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* Communication with outside Agencies and Medical Practitioners.
* Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted drugs, in accordance
with accepted procedures.
* Must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting is essential
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full Time Hours
* Days & Nights
* £14 - £17p/h based on experience
* Additional ongoing training available
* Holiday entitlement
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.
- £ 14 - 17 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse