Liverpool, Merseyside, England
My Client in Liverpool is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse, RGN or RMN qualified to work within a nursing home environment providing nursing care for both the elderly and young adults in a 56 bedded nursing home. The successful candidate must be caring and passionate about providing a high quality of care to patients with Mental and Physical Disabilities.
This is a full-time post but we are equally interested in hearing from candidates seeking a part-time or flexible hours opportunity.
Located in a peaceful suburban location, my client cater for elderly people both male and female, who may be confused, disorientated or have an illness which render them incapable of managing their own care, but do not require them to have hospital care.
Staff Nurse Job Description:
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an
assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives.* To assist with re-assessment of the residents' needs, and re-evaluation of care - adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* Communication with outside Agencies and Medical Practitioners.
* Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted drugs, in accordance
with accepted procedures.
* Must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full Time Hours
* Days & Nights
* Paid Breaks
* 6 weeks holiday
* Additional ongoing training available
* Holiday entitlement
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 15 - 15 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse