Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse (RGN), required for quaint nursing home in Sutton, The service is family run and in has been offering tender care to elderly residents for over 30 years
Are you looking to be part of a close knit team, in a nice, small, well run nursing home?
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a small nursing home in Sutton, My client prides itself on providing excellent care for their 25+ alderly residents, and aim to create a real homily environment in their homes. The successful candidate will take pride in their work, and have a genuine passion for elderly care.
The home is small in size but large on atmosphere. regular events contribute to the happiness and well being of the residents. The staff are enthusiastic and enjoy coming to work
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 38hours per week. My client can offer short and long shifts, to fit the needs of the staff.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights - 38.00 Hours per week
- Dementia, General, Palliative
- up to £16.50
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd