Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
Real Staffing are Recruiting in Kilmarnock
Real Staffing are recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to undertake face to face functional assessments on behalf the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). As a clinical assessor, you will be analysing how an individual's disabilities or impairments impact on their activities of daily living and produce detailed reports based on these assessments.
Upon commencement of employment, you will receive full training inclusive of e-learning and personal mentoring. By joining this organisation you will be offered excellent prospects for career progression and professional development.
Based in Kilmarnock, this opportunity is with full time or part time hours, Wednesday-Friday with either a permanent or fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities as a Registered Nurse PIP Clinical Assessor:
- Carrying out face to face PIP disability assessments for a broad range of clinical scenarios
- Delivering an excellent standard of customer service, treating claimants with respect and performing assessments in a supportive manner
- Communicating assessment outcomes by producing a high standard of written report
- Undertaking other duties as required on request of senior staff
This is an NHS Band 6 position; benefits of the role include:
- Joining a multi-disciplinary organisation that encourages opportunities for personal development
- Partaking in a multi-stage induction programme and further receiving 4 protected study days per annum
- Twice annual opportunity for pay enhancement, 1 spinal point and 1 national pay increase
- Regular opportunities to work closely with your managers all of whom are experienced clinicians
- Holiday entitlement including 27 days per year as standard, plus 8 general and public holidays
- An excellent pension scheme that is one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK
- A range of flexible benefits including occupational health and counselling services
To be considered for this position you should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), with a minimum of 2 years' post registration experience
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS word)
Applications are also welcomed from Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists (NMC / HCPC registered).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Marisa Burrett on [... Click Apply...]to speak with an experienced recruitment consultant, or simply click apply.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- £ 48000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse