Banstead, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse required in Banstead, up to £16.50/hr, 36 hours per week, Luxury elderly nursing home set in idyllic country gardens - Among the UKs most prestigious health care providers
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Banstead, Surrey. Providing care for the elderly for over 20 years, they have become a market leader in nursing care.
With very high standards, you will be provided with the best facilities and training, in order to provide the high level of care expected. My clients passion for care is reflected in their Outstanding CQC rating, and the successful candidate will share their values.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer day and night shifts, 48 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- 48 Hours per week
- Dementia, Respite, General Physical, Residential
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd