Specialist Nurse (Epilepsy)
Caterham, Surrey, England
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine.
My client, an established and successful care provider in Surrey, is looking for a dedicated registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with epilepsy experience to come and join their fantastic staff team.
They have a number of residential services across the Surrey area, providing the highest levels of person centred care for people with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
* Support the manager of the services with the management of service users with severe epilepsy.
* Writing protocols and guidelines on managing service users' epilepsy and other medical needs.
* Help assess the epilepsy needs of current and potential service users' and supporting the manager to ensure that the service can meet those needs.
* Liaise with primary care teams, neurologists, hospitals and A&E. Provide advice and support to service users and their families, staff, care managers and other professionals.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a registered nurse (RMN, RGN and RNLD) with experience working with epilepsy previously.
* Be a good team player and work well independently
* To comply at all times with company policy and procedures
* To undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade as required
Salary expectation for the successful candidate is £40,000 per annum in addition to a performance related bonus.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or alternatively call James on [... Click Apply...]to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
Ref: JDHC - IHRNEP - 2211
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse