Registered General Nurse - Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently seeking Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months post-qualification hospital ward experience for a variety of shifts with our busy NHS client in Leeds.
In order to register with Pulse, RGNs are required to meet our compliance criteria, including satisfactory employment references for the last 3 years and an enhanced DBS check.
Skills & Experience:
Excellent communication skills
The ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and also autonomously
Flexibility and reliability
A current and valid NMC registration
Eligibility to work in the UK
Willing to work a minimum of 1 shift per week
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent pay rates of up to £28 per hour for a Band 5 RGN
• Flexible hours to meet your requirements
• Pulse benefits scheme including holiday pay and maternity benefits
• Daily payroll service
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse*
• Free mandatory training
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
If you have the relevant qualifications and you believe you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities, please contact the recruitment team.
- £ 16 - 28 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
Ref: Registered General Nurse
This job was posted to: Ward nurse