Occupational Health Advisor - Liverpool
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
We are currently recruiting for a exceptional candidate for the position of Occupational Health Practice Nurse to be based on site with our prestigious automotive client in Halewood.
Working as part of a large on-site team you will cover a treatment and Occupational Health clinical remit. This position is to cover part time hours starting as soon as possible. Two days per week. You work on a weekly rotating shift- week 1 hours are [... Click Apply...]and week 2 hours are 10am- 6pm.
- Identifying and referring employees who may need to be referred into the Case Management process.
- Advising on any necessary short-term [24 hour] restrictions.
- Undertaking appropriate risk based health surveillance.
- Providing a range of fitness for work assessments including driving/ working at heights/confined spaces/hot and cold enviroments.
- Providing treatment for those that are ill or injured at work.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a Registered General Nurse on part 1 of the NMC Register. Individual will ideally have experience within either Occupational Health, Practice Nursing, Accident & Emergency Nursing or Surgical Nursing. Full training within Occupational Health available.
For further details and a full job description please contact Stacey Mushing or Jagruti Patel on [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively e-mail a current cv
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational health