Women's Health Nurse Educators
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for Women's Health Nurse Educators.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) OR Bachelors/ Diploma in Nursing (3 years) OR Associates Degree in Nursing (2 years) OR Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Nursing + post-graduate program in Midwifery.
- 5+ years of recent clinical nursing/ midwifery experience inclusive of 3 years' recent experience as a Nurse Educator with no break of practice and with clinical experience.
- Valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
- Ability to think critically and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage constant change, including technological developments
- Demonstrated Skills/ ability to convey knowledge in various ways
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Research nurse