Nursing Home Nurse
Llandudno, Conwy, Wales
Registered General Nurse RGN, Nursing Home, Llandudno
Jane Lewis is recruiting for a Registered General Nurse RGN for an extremely reputable Nursing and Care Home in the heart of North Wales.
• A competitive basic salary of £28,519 + Pay Enhancements + Life Assurance + Many other benefits
• ‘Investor in People Employer’
• 37.5 Hours per week – rolling shift roster
• Flexible shift pattern includes: Long Days, Short Days, Nights, Weekends
• Opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled care team
• Permanent Vacancy with Top Care Home in North Wales
• Easy links to A55 + On Site Parking
• Please call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(option 5) for further information.
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse RGN to join this absolutely magnificent Nursing Home in Llandudno.
This home boasts an impressive reputation that well exceeds average – and we are looking for Nurses to join in with the amazing team spirit, highly conducive and incredibly rewarding team. The Nursing Home is set in beautiful and idyllic surroundings, and our wonderful building has recently been renovated and refurbished to best meet the needs of our Service User’s.
This role will suit an experienced Nurse with a good understanding of Nursing Home Care for the Elderly. You will be a compassionate Nurse able to provide a high level of holistic care to our members, and act as a leader and mentor to our less experienced staff. You will be recognised as a highly capable Nurse and be given full autonomy to plan and deliver exceptionally high levels of care.
Our Nurses work alongside a multi-disciplinary team following a ‘1 team’ ethos and a strong desire to help our members with all aspects of Nursing Care, Personal Care, Independence and Rehabilitation.
For immediate consideration please APPLY now for #881833 Staff Nurse / Registered General Nurse. For any queries or questions, or to apply direct please call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...].
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England