Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Chesterfield, Derbyshire , £17.00 per hour, Nights, 36.00 hours per week
- Staff Nurse
- Nights - 36.00 Hours per week
- Adults & Elderly groups
- Starting £15.00 and rising to £17.00 per hour after probation
- Dementia & Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. My client provides nursing services to with Dementia & Physical Disability.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Competitive pay
• Free Parking
• Paid Breaks
• Staff Pension
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Nights , 36.00 hours per week, starting £15.00 and rising to £17.00 per hour after probation
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR16348
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd