Staff Nurse - Neuro
Southwark, London, Greater London, England
Nurses required for Neuro-Disability Centre in the Banstead area centre, Band 5/6/7, Charity Organisation
The registered college and nursing service in Banstead offers rehabilitation services to younger adults suffering from brain and spinal injuries. The state of the art services on offer provide support in education and return to work.
The centre offers opportunities for the clients to gain qualifications in basic skills such as literacy, numeracy, ICT, sports leadership and personal life skills.
The Centre have fantastic recreational and leisure facilities such as a music room, a radio station room and an art studio. They offer daily activities for clients including swimming, trampolining and gardening. Creative events are organised throughout the year. These include an annual pantomime, talent show, and multi-cultural day.
- Staff Nurse (RGN) (RMN) (RNLD)
- Flexible working - Long and Short Shifts
- Brain Injuries, Spinal Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Respite Care, Neuro Rehabilitation
- Band 5, Band 6, Band 7 positions available
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants.
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Paid breaks
• NHS Banding wage structure
• NHS Pension
• Free Parking
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Catheter training, venepuncture training.
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about rehabilitation
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 26800 - 40500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd