Staff Nurse - Hospital - Newark
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse (RMN OR RNLD) required in Newark, Mental Health Services, Circa £16 per hour, Days or Nights, Private Hospital, Full time or part time available,
Set within a modern, purpose built private hospital in Newark, My client offers rehabilitation services to women aged 18+ suffering from mental health problems, substance misuse and those who have been detained under the mental health act.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of support workers. The successful Nurse will have excellent leadership skills, as well as have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The role will offer days and nights, with between 24-48 hours per week available.
- Staff Nurse - Newark
- Days & Nights: 48 Hours per week
- Younger adults - Female
- Rehabilitation, Self Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders
- Up to £16.00 per hour
- Excellent communication skills, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
- Paid breaks, Fully CQC compliant hospital, Competitive pay
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about rehabilitation care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd