Head of Nursing
Southall, Greater London, England
Exciting new role for an experienced Nurse, who has senior experience in a Clinical Position. Head of Nursing (RGN) required for a large, well established Nursing Home. Competitive salary of up to £42k per annum, great training and support also provided.
My client requires a dedicated Head of Nursing to work within a beautiful nursing home in Southall, Middlesex. My client is one of the larger housing groups in London, and are currently looking to recruit this exciting position for one of their Care Homes in the Southall area.
My client offers Residential, Dementia, Respite and Nursing treatment to the Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home and auditing care plans.
The large service is split into five seperate units. Each with it's own dining room, lounge, kitchen and activity room. The top facilities in the home, ensure that the very highest standard of care can be delivered, and allow the home to maintain their Good CQC rating. The successful candidate will share my clients passion for care, and have a great work ethic.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Head of Nursing will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days, however, the very occasional night will be expected. Salary offers up to £42k per annum.
- Head of Nursing
- Full Time
- Dementia, General Nursing, Residential, Respite
- up to £42k per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Childcare Vouchers
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse