Clinical Specialist (child & adolescent mental health) – Surrey - £31,000 per annum
Epsom, Surrey, England
Primary Care People are seeking a Clinical Specialist to work in Surrey as part of the Single Point of Access team.
Professions we can consider include Psychologists, Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers or other allied health professionals with experience in child and adolescent mental health settings.
The successful candidate will have specific responsibilities as a SPA CAMHS Mental Health Specialist:
- To be main point of contact within SPA.
- Managing incoming referral and enquiry calls and facilitating case flow within the service for allotted appointments, clinician advice, rapid clinical triage and professional referrals.
- You will be the point of contact for initial clinical queries, providing the appropriate advice and guidance and navigating the caller to the right care pathway or service, in order to ensure the Access Centre operates a no wrong door approach.
- To liaise with young people and families waiting to establish current presentation and give advice whilst waiting for assessment/intervention.
- To manage crisis calls by assessing risk and navigate to a crisis appointment within a specific timeframe.
- To support the SPA/Team Leader & Programme Director in the delivery of the service, ensuring it meets national standards and local key performance indicators.
We’re keen to hear from individuals looking to work on a part-time or job share basis as well as those looking to work full-time.
This is a permanent position, available immediately.
To apply for this position, contact Primary Care People directly on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community childrens nurse