Clinical Lead RGN/RMN Liskeard £17.50 per hour
Liskeard, Cornwall, England
An experienced RGN is required to work as Clinical Lead in an elderly care home in Liskeard.
This home supports older people with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs, providing a stimulating and homely environment for residents to enjoy life to the full, supported by high quality nursing care.
As Clinical Lead, you will work closely with the Home Manager and will coordinate the clinical services throughout the home, ensuring high standards of care are maintained in line with best practices.
You will lead and develop the team of Nurses and Carers and will deputise for the Home Manager in their absence.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should be/have:
• Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with NMC pin
• At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in elderly and dementia care, with demonstrable experience of leading a team of Nurses and Carers
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• A positive and proactive leadership style, with effective and robust management skills
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
As Clinical Lead you will work 40 hours per week on day shifts and will receive excellent rates of pay of £17.50 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Devon, Cornwall and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse