Staff Nurse - Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. This facility is a prestigious private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialities, including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units to name a few. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Staff Nurse to join their Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery unit. The ideal applicant will be a proven nursing professional, possessing essential experience as a Staff Nurse in an Acute Surgical setting in a UK NHS or acute private hospital.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse with up-to-date NMC registration
- At least 1 years' essential clinical experience in acute general surgery
- 1 years' plastic surgery nursing experience - desirable
- ENB 998/ EBB264 (Burns and Plastic)/ A11 qualification - desirable
- Breast course module/ breast care management exp. - desirable
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Cosmetic nurse