Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Deputy Manager required in Hereford, Herefordshire, £18ph, Full Time, nursing and supernumerary hours in a fully CQC compliant care home with nursing.
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful CQC compliant nursing home in Hereford, Herefordshire. My client offers physical disability treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £18ph working full time with a combination of nursing and supernumerary hours.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Full Time - Nursing and Supernumerary
- Physical Disability
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse