Band 5 Nursing Roles, South Devon NHS Trust
Torquay, Devon, England
Band 5 Permanent Nursing Roles, South Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client is currently seeking new graduates and experienced Nurses for permanent roles with South Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
South Devon Healthcare was one of the first NHS Trusts established in 1991 and South Devon Healthcare is one of Devon's biggest employers with over 3,500 paid staff as well as hundreds of volunteers
Vacancies In the areas of medical, surgical, A&E, Theatre and ICU
About Torquay & the Bay Area;
Torquay is a large seaside town in Devon, South England. Torquay is a wonderful place to live; the locals offer a warm welcome. The sheltered bay makes it a perfect place for a wide choice of water sports including scuba diving, sailing, kite surfing, wind surfing, and water skiing. Torquay's night life is vibrant, with a wealth of dining choices, chilled out bars, night clubs and theatres to choice from. The landscape around Torquay is amazing, there's 22 miles of costal footpaths to enjoy, and more rugged countryside to hiking and climbing. Shopaholics will love Torquay, with bargains to be found at the indoor market, boutiques and gift stores. The High Street has a collection of national chain stores and independent designers also. Torquay is well services by road and rail networks. Exeter international airport is a mere 40 minutes away. Bristol and London airports are also good choices when searching flight options.
Torbay is a collective name for Torquay, Paignton and Brixham. The “Bay” area is better known for its sandy beaches, mild climate and recreational and leisure attractions, giving rise to the nickname The English Riviera.
Why choose South Devon;
- EU experience will be recognised by the Trust
- Nurses can start Pre NMC Registration pending their Pin numbers
- Fantastic Induction Programme in place
- Great Career Progression opportunities for all Staff
- 40 minutes from Exeter International Airport, 1hr 50 minutes from Bristol International Airport, 3 hours from London Airports
- Live and Work in the English Riviera, a much sought after address in the UK!
Overseas Applicants (*terms and conditions apply);
- Relocation Flight cost up to agreed limit
- Accommodation for 2 months provided or financial equivalent as contribution towards accommodation (capped at £800)
- Retention Incentive – Trust will pay for a return flight within 6-12 months up to an agreed cost
- The Trust will reimburse NMC registration costs (worth £210)
- English Language Support In-house
UK Applicants (*terms and conditions apply);
• Accommodation support up to £1200 to be paid in individual salary in one, two or three instalments.
• NMC first annual subscription reimbursed
Candidates Must Have;
Good English is essential (Level B2 or higher)
NMC registered (or in the process of completing NMC Registration
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Keywords: RGN, Registered General Nurse, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the UK, Nursing Jobs England, Nursing Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs in Great Britain, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in Devon, Nursing south Devon, Nursing Agency UK, Nursing Recruitment UK, NHS Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs with the NHS, Staff Nurse NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts UK, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse,ABA Registered Nurse, NMC Registered Nurse.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 18 May 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse