RGN Team Leader - ABI
Lewisham, London, Greater London, EnglandRGN Team Leader - Neuro/ ABI - South East London - £38k
Location - South East London
Sector - Neuro / ABI Rehabilitation
Salary - working Monday to Friday, 9-5 £18.06p/h
My client is well known UK based Independent hospitals that are currently seeking an RGN Team Leader for their Neuro/ABI is rewarding and varied. Through our Conversation into Action programme we actively encourage our employees to get involved and to drive organisational change for the better.
The centre provides a person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
Throughout their stay with us, our patients are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the centre and to be as independent as possible.
Our Nurse Team Leaders play an instrumental role in the lives of individuals, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] you join this company as a Nurse Team Leader (RGN), you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
As a Nurse Team Leader (RGN)working in our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care Service, your main duties will be:-
• To report directly to the Head of Nursing. You will be required to deputise for the Head of Nursing to cover annual leave and provide support in ensuring adherence to Regulation
• To take an active role in implementing transformational change and service development in an improving service, it requires someone who is motivated and keen to take on a new challenge.
• Be a key clinical role model in providing Client care
• Provide leadership and guidance for junior staff
• Have a forward thinking, positive approach to caring for Clients with Neurological conditions and towards the staff who provide the care
To join as a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) you will:-
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have RGN/RMN experience in brain injury and neuro rehabilitation
• Have Staff Management/Leadership experience
• Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Be flexible and adaptable. The role will involve hands on shift working and protected Management time to complete administration such as audits, supervisions etc
• Be required to work a 1 in 5 on call rota to provide clinical support to the nursing team out of hours supported by a 2nd tier management on call for operational issues.
• Well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
In return we offer you:
• Opportunities for CPD in terms of leadership and healthcare management qualifications
•£18.06 p/h , working Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Uniforms provided
• Nurse Referral Scheme
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Fiona on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV
- £ 37500 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse