York, North Yorkshire, England
A ppoint Group Vacancy
Position: Deputy Manager
Location: A new learning disability provision in Middlesbrough providing 24 hour care and support.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Full-time hours on a permanent basis
This great company supports adults living with a learning disability or autism with complex needs across 23 specialist health and social care settings in the UK.
As the Deputy Manager you will contribute to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service. We are looking for exceptional people who are dedicated, professional, capable and competent, most importantly, who always put the service user at the centre of all they do.
The successful candidate will have:
* RMN/RNLD or other equivalent qualifications
* Ideally a minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Learning Disabilities and/or psychiatry at Senior level in addition to relevant management experience and/or training
* At least 5 years experience of working with people with learning disabilities including patients detained under the Mental Health Act
* Pension Contribution
* Death in service one time annual salary
* Career Progression
* 25 days annual leave
* CPD - range of training available
To apply or to have an informal discussion regarding this role, please send your updated CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Iona on [... Click Apply...].
Applications will be strictly confidential.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home learning disability nurse