Clinical Lead RGN/RMN Ipswich £30K - £35K p/a
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
A Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN) vacancy has arisen in an independently owned and operated elderly and dementia care home in a village near Ipswich.
This is a fully supernumerary position working 40 hours per week, predominantly working Monday to Friday on day shifts, although occasional weekend shifts will be required.
An excellent salary in the range of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum is offered in return.
Candidates for this Clinical Lead position should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Experienced in a managerial or senior position within an elderly care home
• Confident providing clinical leadership to a care and nursing team
• Knowledgeable regarding CQC requirements and quality standards, best practices of care and safeguarding procedures
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd