Unit Manager RGN/RMN Barnet £37K - £40K p/a
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
A vacancy has arisen within a large elderly nursing home for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Unit Manager of a 40 bedded elderly dementia care unit.
The role is to work 40 hours per week on day shifts, predominantly Monday to Friday but with occasional weekends required too. A competitive salary in the region of £37,000 to £40,000 is offered in return.
Applicants for this Unit Manager position should meet the following specification:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate extensive experience in elderly care, with some leadership or managerial experience
• Good working knowledge of CQC requirements, quality standards, safeguarding procedures and health and safety requirements
• Able to provide both clinical leadership and line management to a strong team
You will be joining a large service that provides excellent standards of care and quality of life to service users, with a busy social calendar and a range of activities and events for residents to enjoy.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 37000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd