Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS Secure Unit - Norfolk
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Position - Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS Secure Unit - Norfolk
Ref - STHCNOR
Salary - Up to £17.70 per hour
Hours - Permanent Full Time
We are looking to speak to Mental Health Nurses, (RMN) with an interest in working in a Secure CAMHS hospital in the heart of the Norfolk countryside.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse you would be working in a 30 bed secure Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -25 years, who are high risk with complex mental health disorders such as emerging personality disorder, early onset psychosis, severe OCD and attachment disorders.
Our clients provide a comprehensive treatment programme that is tailored to each individual and we work collaboratively with the patient and their family, carers and their local teams. The hospital's current pathways include PICU and LSU. The hospital also plans to offer a transactional service for those aged 18-25, which bridges the gap between CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Services. Our clients provide on-going support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
Mental Health Nurse (RMN) your main duties will be:-
* To identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
* To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including Commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
* To administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines.
* To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
* To assist in the induction, development and supervision of, new and junior staff members, as required.
Mental Health Nurse require:
* Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Expand your professional development
* Right to work in the UK
* For the right candidate relocation packages available
* induction and on going training and CPD opportunities
* Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
* Competitive pay rates
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
* Nurse Referral Scheme
* Assist with the revalidation process
For more information and a detailed copy of the Job Spec please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 14.50 - 17.80 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse