Occupational Health Advisor (OHA)
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Occupational Health Advisor (Registered Nurse)
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Occupational Health sector and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Occupational Health providers and they work with public and private sector businesses to reduce workplace absence by helping their staff to be healthier, fitter and more productive.
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to work with London Ambulance services. Ideally the successful candidate needs to live in or near to Isleworth and be able to reach the Stratford area when needed.
- To provide a full occupational health service to the client including health surveillance, sickness absence and wellness programmes.
- In addition there will be additional activities such as new recruit medicals
- The OHA should have experience and skills administrating immunisations and performing phlebotomy.
- The OHA should also be able to demonstrate a high standard of report writing
Candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RGN), ideally with a qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree).
The role has a salary of up to £40,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online or call Jay Gibbons on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational health