Staff Nurse NICU
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for Staff Nurses to work within NICU.
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for competently providing safe and effective care to Women and Children, with minimal supervision by the Clinical Nurse Leader. The Clinical Nurse assesses care needs, plans, implements and evaluates programs of care. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard.
The Clinical Nurse participates in the supervision and teaching of more junior and new members of staff within the unit.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) OR Bachelors/ Diploma in Nursing (3 years) OR Associates Degree in Nursing (2 years)
- 2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within relevant specialty in a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Valid professional Nursing license
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse