Nurse (RGN) (Windsor)
Windsor, Berkshire, England
Nurse (RGN) in a Fantastic Care Home Windsor, Berkshire , £32k/pa, Days or Nights offered!
Job Ref: JB13793
Position: Nurse (RGN)
Hours: Days or Nights available
Care: Dementia, Personal Care, Respite Care
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Nurse (RGN) to work in a medium sized nursing home within a lovely community close to the historic castle and town centre in Windsor, Berkshire. My client offers nursing and dementia care to the elderly.
This care home focuses on patient centred care for all residents and provides a range of extra activities in order to ensure that the residents are stimulated and happy.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills and assessment skills
• Maintaining patient safety and wellbeing
• Creating and maintaining care plans
• Supporting junior Staff and Care Assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Fantastic progression pathways
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd