Band 6 CAMHS Nurse or Practitioner
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Hays Healthcare is currently recruiting an experienced Band 6 CAMHS Nurse or Practitioner to work in either Yorkshire or Greater Manchester locations. Hays are an approved supplier of agency staff to the NHS and we currently have a high volume of block bookings available for nurses or social workers with CAMHS experience.
Roles can offer up to 37.5 hours per week and most of these positions are block booking of 3 - 6 months at a time.
Working within the Child and Adolescent Mental Health services you will be responsible for providing mental health assessments and psychotherapeutic interventions for children adolescents, and families using evidence based interventions.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- To ensure high quality CAMHS assessment of children and families referred to the Tier 3 service
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of a variety of therapeutic approaches either alone or as a member of the MDT
- Deliver therapeutic input to children and young people referred to the team
- Work as a co-therapist where appropriate with other member of the MDT
- Be responsible for and manage a defined caseload and undertake case management responsibilities within the caseload
- Identify and develop strategies to manage risk
- Provide consultations and training
- To engage in / deliver managerial and clinical supervision, including appropriate consent, recording and reviewing of live clinical work
Successful applicants will need to be well organised, compassionate and willing to take any challenges that may be faced. Crucially, all candidates must have at least 6 months experience within the NHS in the last 2 years with a current and valid Registration / NMC Pin.
If successful you must complete the Hays compliance process before you can work and it's required to do a minimum of 3 shifts / days per week. Please contact Zjak Grobbelaar on [... Click Apply...]if you are interested or if you need more information.
- £ 18.00 - 36.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Merco Medical Staffing