Rugeley, Staffordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Staffordshire -
RGN/RMN - Elderly Care - £13.50 - £14.25ph
A specialist dementia nursing home, based in Staffordshire, is looking for a Staff Nurse (Registered General/ Mental Health) to work part time days and/or nights, offering an hourly rate up to £14.25 per hour. This is an excellent, small sized home, with updated facilities and experienced and supportive Carers, Nurses and Managers.
The home is fully CQC compliant and is situated in the Rugeley area. They are particularly searching for a Staff Nurse to join their professional and caring nursing team, who support vulnerable residents who struggle to complete their daily routines and who require nursing care.
This small sized nursing home requires you as a Staff Nurse to be able to provide a high standard of nursing care to their elderly residents and carry out typical nursing duties, some of whom are suffering from Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Hearing Impairment, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment.
The home is modern and purpose built and is also close to local shops and is easy to get to via public transport.
'We are seeking a dedicated staff nurse to work at our lovely care home and contribute to our environment of respect, dignity and understanding.'- Home Manager
- Assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based nursing care;
- Provide healthcare advice through educating patients, carers and families;
- Carry out clinical nursing procedures;
- Work collaboratively with other members of the health and social care team;
- Supervise other staff and students;
- Contribute to the dissemination of good practice by participating in teaching and learning opportunities.
- Have a Nurse Qualification - RGN/RMN
- Have an active NMC pin number
- Some experience working within a care home
As a Staff Nurse you are offered -
- Up to £14.25 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
- Chance to work within a small company with career progression and prospects
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Walking distance from public transport facilities and free parking
What the Staff Nurse role requires of you -
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to lead
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 13.50 - 14.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse