Theatre Scrub Nurse- General
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Theatre Practitioner RGN / ODP
Salary: £21,000-£31,000 (£10.77-£15.90 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for exceptional Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. To join a fantastic theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Hampshire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and its main focus is on providing the highest standards of patient care. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links from the Hampshire area.
What you'll be doing:
* As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you will be working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you'll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement.
* As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards.
* As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you will be supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
What you'll need:
* As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support are desirable.
* You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. You'll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
* As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you will be must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on [... Click Apply...]and or email [... Click Apply...]
This location is commutable from: Hedge End, Southampton, Fareham, Gosport, and Portsmouth
- £ 25000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse