Director of Care
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Director of Care (Registered Nurse) - Brighton, Hove, Haywards Heath - Salary £55,000 - 40 hours p/w
Search Medical are working exclusively with a private Sussex healthcare provider for a Director of Care post across their 3 sites. The role is an important role that needs to be filled in order for the group to achieve their am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] of long term expansion.
The right candidate will hold the Registered Manager's award (RMA) as well as an NMC Pin. The role requires a proven track record of implementing new systems to improve clinical performance across the group as well as good business acumen in order to ensure beds are filled and service user's needs are met.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the services ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that service users remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Homes
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care across the group
* Implement new clinical performance strategies
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Managing Directors on individual home performances.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the homes and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
* Work with the financial director in ensuring budgets are adhered to.
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* Cost of your DBS Check
* Free parking
* The opportunity to be autonomous in an expanding role
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 50000.00 - 55000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse