Nurse (RNLD) (RMN)
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Bedford, Bedfordshire , up to £16 per hour, Days or Nights, Full time & Part time
Job Ref: JB14527
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Days / Nights - Full Time / Part time
Groups: Younger Adults
Care: Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
Salary:Up to £16 per hour
[... Click Apply...] Breaks, Weekend Enhancements, Excellent Bonuses!!
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated and driven Staff Nurse to work within a well established hospital in Bedford, Bedfordshire. My client offers Learning Disabilities & Mental Health treatment to Younger Adults groups. If you are passionate about those with Learning disabilities and Autism (including aspergers syndrome) who have a co diagnosis with mental health conditions than look no further.
This hospital can provide specialist care in both locked and unlocked rehabilitation units.
The service provides a structured pathway to recovery and an excellent team in order to promote positive behaviour to achieve outcomes and progress into a less restrictive environment.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- £1250 Golden "Hello" Bonus
- £1000 Anniversary Bonus
- Weekend Enhancements
- Duvet Days
- NMC PIN fees paid
- Cost covered for enhanced DBS
- Pension Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Supportive organisation
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights, full time or part time hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
- Ensure the effective planning, delivery and evaluation of all nursing care and integrated therapy plans
- To co-ordinate and provide the care and treatment of an identified group of patients without direct supervision
- To assist in the management and organisation of work as required
- Take responsibility for the development of practice and the delivery of evidence based practice, ensuring that it supports and reflects service user needs
- Contribute to the development of high quality in-patient services in a changing health care environment.
- Contribute to the implementation of evidence based practice within the area; this work will be supported by the Service Manager
- To ensure continuous personal development through the utilisation of regular supervision, annual appraisal and training
The successful Staff Nurse should:
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse, Ward learning disability nurse