Nurse Manager (RGN)
London, Greater London, England
I'm recruiting for a Nurse Manager (RGN) with recent experience in managing a region to deliver a commercially focused, efficient and safe service to their patients. My client are recognised as the leading provider within the market and have a real focus on developing their nursing team in order to provide the high standard of care to their clients.
As a Nurse Manager (RGN) you will be responsible for recruiting and developing the careers of some of the best nurses in the world of the private sector home treatment. Their professional management structure is designed to ensure operational safety and efficiency as well as maintaining and improving skills and experience.
About the role
As a Nurse Manager (RGN) you'll be responsible for:
- Managing budgets
- Dealing with customers (internal or external)
- The commercial acumen, including looking for ways to improve the business
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Managing a team of nurses and being a point of contact
- Keeping lines of communication open from the advisor level to the management level
We'd like to hear from experienced, self-motivated Nurses (RGNs) with:
- Recent experience in a managerial role.
- Previous experience in intensive care units, high dependency units, community, intravenous management or nutrition nursing
- A professional qualification or undergraduate degree that's relevant to the role
- Active Pin Number
- Strong communication and organisational skills
To apply for this position or find out more, please contact Lauren on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Intensive care nurse, Nurse advisor