Nurse Team Leader (RGN)
London, Greater London, England
I'm recruiting for a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) with recent experience in a community, HDU/ICU or critical care setting to join my client's South London team as a Nurse Advisor, delivering follow-up treatment to patients who've been discharged from hospital as well as managing a field based Nursing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse (RGN) to use their clinical skills in a commercial setting with a global market leader; my client has an excellent market reputation and offers internal progression opportunities and fantastic benefits.
About the role
As a Nurse Advisor (RGN) you'll be responsible for:
- Providing individualised quality patient care to all patients in their home setting, within local and national guidelines and policies
- Supporting the nurse-led service in accordance with the nursing rota and annual leave policy.
- Assisting the Lead Nurse with discharge planning to ensure a seamless service is delivered
- Undertaking Home Assessments as required before patients are discharged
- Supporting the Installation of new patients
- Administering prescribed IV therapies and associated care and support to patients who cannot be trained to independence
- Providing training, education and support to patients/carers regarding equipment and infusion devices required for infusion/therapy administration to independence
Providing quarterly field visits that continually monitor and evaluate field-based regional team
Provide regular personnel reviews and set objectives for regional nursing team using the appraisal system.
To develop the Nursing Services in line with Company Strategy, Regional Manager and Clinical Business Manager.
We'd like to hear from experienced, self-motivated Nurses (RGNs) with:
- Recent experience in the community, HDU/ICU or critical care.
- A professional qualification or undergraduate degree that's relevant to the role
- Active Pin Number
- Strong communication and organisational skills
First line management experience desirable
Apply now via this website or call Lauren Iredale on [... Click Apply...]!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Intensive care nurse, Nurse advisor