Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD Ely £16 - £17 per hour
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
A specialist care service in a village near Ely requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Senior Nurse on a permanent basis.
This is a fully CQC compliant service that provides specialist care and rehabilitation to adults with high dependency needs, brain injuries, neuro-behavioural and complex behavioural disabilities arising from organic disorders.
You will be joining a highly skilled, specialist team and will be responsible for all aspects of care planning and delivery within a private high dependency ABI unit.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as either an Adult/General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Experienced in a high dependency or ABI setting
• Demonstrate excellent clinical skills including tracheostomy care, PEG feeds and Ventilator care
• Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate about providing the highest standards of care
Working hours for this Senior Nurse position are 40 per week and rates of pay range from £16 to £17 per hour depending on experience.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Cambridgeshire, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 16 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse