Sister / Charge Nurse
Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister/Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Shifts will include nights.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* RN Level 1 required
* Teaching and assessment qualification preferable
* Post registration experience
* Evidence of professional development.
Duties of this role include :
* To promote and maintain caring and highly professional standards of nursing; meeting the needs of the patients in all aspects and promoting job satisfaction within the nursing team.
* The post holder is responsible for planning and delivery of patient care to the agreed standards
* The post holder will deputise on behalf of the Ward/Department Manager to manage the department during spans of duty
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse