Staff Nurse RGN
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandPosition: Staff Nurse RGN
Location: Stoke - On - Trent area
Salary: £15.00/hr negotiable on experience
Full and part time available
Flexible - Days & Nights
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse RGN to work within a medium sized home on the outskirts of Stoke on Trent. The role is based in the Staffordshire countryside however, close to shops amenities and public transport. The role is within a purpose built care home which provides support and accommodation to elderly individuals who may suffer from dementia and other complex issues. The home has a warm and inviting environment ideal for the residents within the home, their families and also the staff members.
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home, displaying exceptional nursing practice at all times.
• Develop the skills of the care team by leading and sharing information to all staff members.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care at all times.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and local regulatory standards.
• Keep each service users needs a priority at all times by attending to the individuals on a regular basis and ensuring all medication is kept up to date.
• RGN (Current PIN).
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the regulatory standards (CQC).
• Must have experience within a nursing home.
• A basic salary £15/hr DOE
• EXCELLENT job satisfaction
About company/ client:
My client is a well known exceptional provider of specialist care with nursing/residential homes within the area, boasting an exceptional industry reputation. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly.
How to apply: For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 14.5 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd