CHC Nurse Assessor
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Are you an experienced Nurse looking for a new opportunity?
My NHS client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse for Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessing to join a team of Nurse Assessors for a short term contract with potential to extend based in the West Midlands.
The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have the below experience:
- The Continuing Healthcare Assessor must be a Registered Nurse (General or Mental Health)
- The Nurse Assessor must have previously carried out Live Case Assessments in residential homes, nursing homes and care homes on behalf of an NHS organisation or a Private Healthcare organisation
- The successful Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have experience in dealing with 1 - 2 cases per day
- Experience of attending panel is required
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have experience of writing up reports to reflect their findings after assessments have been carried out
If you have experience in the above and would be interested in applying then please do contact Grace Little on [... Click Apply...]or submit your CV online.
**PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN CONTINUING HEALTHCARE**
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse