Locum Staff Nurse
Spalding, Lincolnshire, England
Locum Staff Nurses
Day or Night Shifts
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit Locum/Agency nurses for our client in Spalding.
Our client’s service is a nursing home providing general nursing, dementia and respite care.
We are able to offer flexible locum shifts that can work around your permanent role.
• Provide support for patients in all aspects of their care and treatment
• Identify risks, which may impact upon a wider patient population.
• Provide clinical leadership to the nursing team through advanced clinical knowledge, analysis of team attributes and skills.
• Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care using the nursing process
• Maintain and provide accurate records in relation to all nursing care
• To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that nursing support and care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
• Ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatments
Qualifications and Experience:
• Valid RGN or RMN NMC pin number
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
If you are interested in this role, please contact Tom Cousins on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] with your CV.
- Part time
- Contract, Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
Ref: Locum Staff Nurses Spalding
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd